ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, October 9, 2009

This is beyond 'Only Ones'

I was stopping by Say Uncle and saw this little gem:

The officer heard people playing and screaming, witnesses said. A 23-year-old woman and her friend were playing with a pit bull.Witnesses said the officer got out of the car and fired several shots toward the dog.

She wound up shooting the owner in the process. I'm sure I'll see this later at The War on Guns.

Note that there are several great comments, but I notice somewhat of a trend. Most of the people who are pro-accountability suggest a return to the police academy and at the very least some marksmanship training.

But I don't think an individual who shoots an innocent citizen needs to be returned to their job ...... they should be fired, with all speed.

Because you can't cure stupid.

pm

No comments: