ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, October 5, 2009

This seems a bit much

NH woman and her husband get 35 years for not wanting to pay taxes.

Yes, everyone has to pay taxes ..... I believe that there's information out there that would make that assertion debatable. I'm sure that the government will always claim that you do.

Plotting to kill federal agents? I don't see it. Promising to fight back if federal agents attempt to arrest? Sounds like good strategy to me.

And the explosives? You know, when I was growing up, 6th grade chemistry sets were worthless if you couldn't make a little something that would go boom. As long as they didn't misuse explosives, as far as I'm concerned let 'em have explosives ...... big deal.

But I guess that's just me ........ I'm all for liberty, but not so much the government.

pm

No comments: