ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cooper QotD

I suppose nothing can be done about the erroneous assumption that hand held fully automatic fire is somehow more efficient than aimed fire. As I used to demonstrate, when I had a teaching job, quick semi−automatic fire is far more likely to produce results than bursts. Thus the preoccupation of the Feds with the idea that is it somehow an offense against God and man to convert a semi−automatic weapon to a fully automatic capacity is simply a manifestation of ignorance. If a man is shooting at me, I would much prefer that he were on full
auto than carefully holding and squeezing. The automatic option is the greatest encourager of the spray−and−pray technique, which I have long done my best to discourage. - Jeff Cooper

No comments: