ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I completely missed this

John Stossel sends us this missive via WND:

Few scholars actually venture into the field to see what people actually do when faced with free-rider problems. Ostrom did. It turns out that free people are not as helpless as the theorists believed.

I'll admit that I don't pay much attention to the Nobel prize winners, since most of the recent ones are demonstrable idiots (i.e. Paul Krugman, Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama). And the only news sources I saw showed this woman in a very feminist light (which I tune out).

But Stossel goes into her research and finds that she's really a pretty good egg, and her work showed that the gub'mint isn't always the answer (almost never?).

Imagine ...... free people working things out on their own.

pm

No comments: