ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, October 19, 2009

Liberty is offensive

This post (via WND) shows how some (most?) people in authority react to unpleasantness.

The same thing is evident in 'zero tolerance'policies in schools.

Which is why the 'liberty is an offensive lifestyle' quote at Kevin's is so true. Instead of allowing some people to be offended, we attempt to deny everyone the opportunity to offend. That's impossible. Like this ......

I am a former Marine (and former restaurant employee!), so there's not much you can say that will offend me. So even if you try to offend me, I won't be offended. But if I go about my day around milquetoast panty-waists, I'm sure that there's something that I'll do that will offend, even though none was intended.

I can't won't try to live my life not offending anyone else.

pm

No comments: