ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cooper QotD

That piece I reported about a restaurant owner in Marysville, Indiana who smoked a goblin with a cylinder−full of 357s without result, has been criticized by a couple of correspondents as being unbelievable. Interestingly enough, my friend just called the other night to ask me some more questions about the kind of weapon he should use to protect his establishment. I told him that people had been expressing doubts about his story and he said that all they had to do was to check with the records of the Marysville Police Department. Among other things, his story was so bizarre that I couldn't possibly have invented it myself − nor could he. - Jeff Cooper

No comments: