ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, October 12, 2009

I feel .... unsettled

I'm in my 40's (close to 50's), and I suppose that if I had drugged and liquored-up a 13 year old, then vaginally and anally raped her, I'd feel pretty good.

If they caught me after 30+ years on the run, having plead guilty to a much lesser charge (yes, you're an idiot, Whoopi) but then split before my sentencing, I guess I'd feel unsettled.

Roman Polanski is 'feeling depressed' two weeks after his arrest in Switzerland to face U.S. extradition for a 1977 case involving the rape of a 13-year-old girl, according to his lawyer.

Here's an idea ........ give him a nice S&W in .44 magnum with one bullet, and he can pass the time playing Russian roulette.

Poor, poor privileged pervert.

h/t Protein Wisdom

pm

No comments: