ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Futility

The wife got the mail yesterday, and told me that my NRA membership card came ....

NRA membership card?!

Me - "Honey, someone has played an exceptionally cruel joke by signing me up for the NRA."
She - "Well, there it is ... it says 'Your new NRA membership card'."
Me - "Ah, here's my membership card if I send them $35!"
She - "oh"

The NRA have been calling me in the last couple of months to let me listen to Wayne LaPierre's very important messages. I tell the nice lady that I have no interest in listening to anything Mr LaPierre has to say at this time, so don't bother and have a nice day.

I still haven't figured out how they got my number. But I'll play their little game.

You know, the NRA are soooo effective, states like MA and NY still have the most restrictive gun laws in the country. But finally, someone is suing MA for their 'we might' issue for ownership of a firearm laws.

And you guessed it ... it's not the NRA.

But keep wasting postage and plastic fake membership cards and paper sending me your appeals to my patriotism to join ... I'll keep throwing them away. Don't call me, I'll call you.

pm

No comments: