ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The non-lethal less-lethal not-as-lethal Taser use-of-force

Michigan police have demonstrated what a crutch crock Tasers are:
Bolick then ran into his house with that officer and a second officer, who had arrived separately, in pursuit. After a struggle in which the officers fired their stun guns two or three more times, they took Bolick into custody, Herald said.

Although an ambulance crew was on the scene, Bolick died at the house around 9:45 p.m.
To me, it sounds like the guy was probably on some kind of drug, prescribed or otherwise, and that could have set the stage for the death. But I have no doubt it was the use of the two Tasers 'two or three more times' that did it.

I realize the dilemma that officers face on the streets; but I also know that if I punch a law enforcement officer in the face, the consequences here in Ruraltown won't be pleasant for me.

pm

No comments: