ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, November 2, 2009

Cooper QotD

It may not be exactly couth to open this commentary on a personal note, but the situation seems to call for it. I discover, to my disgust, that certain squalid fictionalizers have started circulating rumors about my health, for reasons that escape me. However, to set the matter at rest, I had a full physical in March of `93 and seemed to disappoint the examiners a bit when they could find nothing wrong with me, apart from a cataract in my left eye. I have now been told, by various rumors, that I have had a stroke, that I have meningitis, and that I have a terminal cancer. All these people need is a voodoo doll to stick pins in.

[There is nothing physical whatsoever to interfere with my continued performance of duty as I have done it for the past seventeen years. The issue in this private war is not physical nor economic nor professional rather it is moral. Time will tell.] - Jeff Cooper

No comments: