ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is there anything on the scale worse than 'fraud'?

Vox Day has a good post (among a lot of them out there) on one of the worst of the stories coming out of the global warming kerfluffle:
As bad as they are, the hacked CRU emails are actually turning out to be less damning than the comments made by the unfortunate programmer who was saddled with the responsibility for trying to transform the morass of data collected by the climatologists into something that was actually coherent and usable.
I had a discussion with my son the other day about AGW, and he asked me if I thought the earth wasn't getting warmer? I told him I agree that the earth was getting warmer, I just didn't think humans had anything to do with it.

After thinking about it for a minute, he agreed.

pm

No comments: