ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, November 2, 2009

I guess the gauntlet's been thrown

The Watertown, NY newspaper has this bombshell:
It is in this spirit that I am writing to let you know I am supporting Bill Owens for Congress and urge you to do the same.
So, it's to be party betrayal?!

I don't know how Scozzafava would have represented; conservative or liberal. A good friend has told me that NYC politics are liberal, then you have the rest of the state, and NY-23 is a solid Republican district.

But a woman who received a Margaret Sanger award? You've got to be shitting me!

Now the only way those party chairmen who selected this horrible candidate can save face is to chalk it up to Dede's Revenge.

Either way, those chairmen should resign as soon as the election is over. They either selected a candidate who is so far left that the Democrat is closer to her than Hoffman, or they selected a candidate who has no loyalty to the party she's been a part of all her life.

If the knives aren't out now, the Republicans can pack it in.

pm

No comments: