ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, October 28, 2011

You can talk the talk ...

.
... or you can walk the walk (or "Why Ron Paul gets my vote"):

No. 2, says Pruett, was that the practice would not participate in any federal health programs, which meant, as Paul described it, "that we will see all Medicare and Medicaid patients free of charge, and they will be treated just like all of our other patients, but we're not going to charge them and accept federal funds."

Still in debt from his medical training, Pruett said that was a little harder for him to swallow. "But I liked Ron, so I decided I would agree to that, too. And in all those 20 years, we never accepted one penny of federal money. We saw all those patients for free, delivered their babies for free, did their surgeries free; whatever they needed we did, and we didn't charge them."

I could give a flying fuck about Ron Paul's foreign policy stance or that he's reported to be an anti-semite. He knows why the country has gone off the rails, and he's the only candidate that I see that will try to do something about it.

pm

No comments: