ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Saturday, October 15, 2011

It seems ...

.
... we're losing in the "grassroots".

I realize that some pro-gun and conservative types have a problem registering to vote on the White House’s Petition Site, not wanting to give the administration their email address and zip-code even though they already have our IRS history. But we’ve got to get over it, my friends! While I realize that winning a petition on this site will have no real effect, losing on an issue will bolster our opposition to claim they they actually have a grassroots following. Which they really don’t, so let’s prove it.

You'll accept my apologies if you've not heard about this already; excuse is now gone.

Vote.

pm

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

I hated to give my info, but I DID sign... sigh

The Packetman said...

Old NFO, you know who's at the top of all the governments' lists, don't you?! :-)