ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, October 31, 2011

Maybe Sebastian has a point ...

.
... the FBI wouldn't be the ideal agency to oversee the NFA and GCA:

Sometime in 2012, I will begin the ninth year of my life under an FBI gag order, which began when I received what is known as a national security letter at the small Internet service provider I owned. On that day in 2004 (the exact date is redacted from court papers, so I can’t reveal it), an FBI agent came to my office and handed me a letter. It demanded that I turn over information about one of my clients and forbade me from telling “any person” that the government had approached me.

It's mostly unrelated, but goes to show just how far the FBI will take a bad law and turn it into monstrous enforcement.

pm

No comments: