ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, October 21, 2011

Why are the Left ...

.
... so violent:

A federal judge has ruled that individuals do not have the privilege under Washington state's open records procedures to keep their names secret when they sign a ballot issue petition – even if they are facing death threats because of that signature.
I know we should expect the malcontents of the Left to do these kinds of things. I also think we should be letting them know that their threats have consequences.

For example; though the article doesn't name it, there is a group of individuals who entered this legal action against the petition signers. They need to be made aware that they own these threats and that they will be held personally accountable for anything that happens to any petition signer.*

Second, when uninvolved family members are threatened, the gloves need to come off, and there needs to be, in my opinion, some judicious pre-emptive force applied.

These leftist thugs only think they know how the world works. Homosexual activists wanted the names so that they could engage in "uncomfortable conversations". What they don't understand is that freedom of speech on their part is not a requirement to listen on my part.

pm

*The first person to bully my daughter will become her guardian angel, because of anything happens to her, I'm coming for the bully.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Agreed!!! Screw with ANY of my kids, and you WILL deal with me; and I don't play fair...