ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, August 3, 2009

It's been 3 yrs since my last confe ........

So, do I have a different calender than everyone else?!

It's been, wow ...... 8 months since my last post. One of my favorite bloggers (Vox) posted that the typical blogger timeline was 3 posts, spread out over a time period. I guess I'm there.

It has been a long time since I posted, and there's been a lot happening (besides the election). I've joined the ever-growing ranks of the unemployed .... no luck so far finding a new job. The extra time with my wife has shown that The Affliction is worse than we thought, so we've taken steps on that front.

And my reasons for this blog have ....... evolved. I think it will be some introspection, journaling, plus my take on things political (and with Obama in office, shouldn't be any lack of fodder). I'll see how it goes.

Well, that''s it for now ........ aren't you glad you stopped by?!

pm

No comments: