ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Is this a good enough reason?

I'm wondering ....

I live in a rural area - nice, quiet, occasional gunfire but out here, that's pretty normal. I barely notice it anymore.

Lately, my wife has kept me abreast of a rash of thefts, break-ins and such, that are really out of the ordinary for this area. We've seen a couple of strange dogs around - they didn't cause any trouble, but my wife was bitten while jogging.

Now news of an older couple killed, best the authorities can tell, by a pack of dogs.

And the wife can't understand why I carry all the time?

pm

1 comment:

LisaHas2Cats said...

Is "the wife" aware that you carry all the time? Perhaps that would be a good idea...to make her aware of that...maybe have some discussion? Respect the fact that she may have some thoughts and feelings on the subject that are just as relevant and rational as yours are supposed to be?