ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Sunday, August 9, 2009

What?! No death and destruction?

Kevin over at Smallest Minority has yet another post about the non-issue of firearms in public (he's in AZ).

I served in the Marine Corps with a fellow from AZ (Pleasant Valley), and he told me stories of working with the sheriff's department the summer before he went to boot camp, open-carrying the whole time.

I also noted that when TN allowed permit-holders to carry in restaurants that serve alcohol, several TN bloggers were initially keeping a running tally of how many times armed individuals carried in said restaurants, with absolutely nothing happening.

Here in GA, there is still some confusion about open carry for GFL holders, and some unofficial opinions from the attornety general that it's legal (how can an attorney general opinion be 'unofficial'?).

I'll keep my eyes and ears open ........

pm

No comments: