ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

See, your mind is the weapon ...

... what you use is just a tool:

With Graham toting a Swiffer WetJet in one hand and a Dustbuster in the other, a man wearing a ski mask who appeared to be carrying a pistol walked into Graham's Tucker Road home through the back door and ordered Graham to the ground.

“I'm not sure that it was a gun, but he intended for it to look like a gun,” Graham said, “and when he said, ‘Get down,' that just flew all over me. I thought to myself, ‘You ain't coming in this house, son. I'm going to see to it that you don't get in this house.' ”

The intruder didn't stay for long. Graham said he grabbed the Swiffer and started prodding the suspect “like a cattle prod.”

Caleb thwarted a robber with a cup of coffee, even though he was armed.

Be prepared and don't give in!

pm

No comments: