ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another dog bites the dust

This time in Prince George County, Landover, MD:

Barlow said, "One grabs me in the head lock and starts punching me in the face."

Mother Dwana Barlow said, "The police officer wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom... and held me hostage in my own house."

While being wrestled to the ground by five different cops, Barlow and witnesses in the neighborhood tell us a female Prince George's County officer shot the dog in the head.

Note that Barlow was the one needing help from the police, that after two thugs tried to 'jack his car.

So of course, the po-po got scared of a dog and shot it.

And I almost forgot ... Barlow was charged with "insulting an officer". Fucking pigs.

I reiterate .... don't call the police unless you have a body to have picked up.

pm

No comments: