ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, September 17, 2010

I was almost speechless

After hearing about this incident, hearing about police conduct in this incident left me speechless:

local cops wasted more than half an hour assessing the Connecticut home invasion and setting up a vehicle perimeter -- time the two attackers used to strangle the mother in her living room and set the fire that claimed the lives of the two girls upstairs, according to shocking testimony today.

Now, I could go on and on about all of the things that the police did wrong, or not quite right ... but that would do no good.

What I will do is make note of the fact that the police are never where you need them, nor are they required to be. And though I have immense respect for most cops, they can't protect you in the here and now.

Only you can do that.

pm

No comments: