ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's the world coming to? Updated!

I heard this on the news last night (amazing, since I rarely watch the news), and was impressed that this body was found on the 12th.

Authorities are trying to determine if there was foul play (seems pretty obvious) and whether this was fomented by some kind of anti-government sentiment.

I have my own theory ........

Now, keep in mind that the murder (as I'll refer to it as) is repulsive, and I don't think there is any legitimate reason to do this.

But the best I can tell (my google-fu is broken), there were two undercover videos of ACORN that had been released as of the 12th. Videos that have ACORN in a tizzy, and describe repulsive behavior, if not illegal behavior.

I also know that census workers have been making GPS notations of citizens' houses as they've canvased for the census.

I also know that the long questionaire sent out by the census bureau has questions that have nothing to do with the reason for the census, questions that many citizens believe that the government has no business knowing.

I also know that ACORN has been as involved with the census as they're allowed to be.

Could it be that this gentleman was a census worker who was also a member of ACORN and someone decided that he had had enough?

Mike V has more ..... much more!

pm

No comments: