ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bring the boys home ......

Being a former Marine, I tend to be fairly law-and-order with regards to military stuff. For instance, my first well-thought out solution to the 9/11 attacks was to start nuking from orbit, with regular nukes for all the shitholes in the Muslim world, and neutron weapons for all the places we might want to take over (like Saudi Arabia). So I tend to let the military professionals run things (as they're allowed).

But I'm not at all enamored with the civilian leadership in place now ...... Vox Day has this post which sheds more light on what I call the utter incompetence of the current commander-in-chief.

God help us and watch over our men and women in uniform.

pm

No comments: