ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, August 9, 2012

If you're observant ...

.
... you'll notice something new.

No ... up at the top of the page, silly!

Yes, it's time for the Kilted to Kick Cancer fundraiser again. JayG posted about it today about getting signed up, so I did.

I've got a doctor's appointment the end of Aug, at which time I guess I'll get my exam (Yay prostate exam!), just in time for the official campaign to start, but you can donate whenever you like (preferably on my donation page, thankyouverymuch!).

Of course, the kilts don't go on until September ... I'm waiting on two of the 5.11 Tactical Kilts. I also need to see about some t-shirts .....

Anyhow, if you've a mind to donate or know someone who is, kindly point them to the nearest donation drop box.

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

LOL, but it IS for a good cause!