ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, March 1, 2010

Proverbs 22:6

Saw this at Uncle's ...... there is nothing you can say that will lessen the horror:
DEERFIELD BEACH - Minutes after Randy Reddick Jr. sent his two young sons to his truck to get the coat and hat he left on the front seat, one of the brothers ran back into the house screaming.

"I shot my brother! I shot my brother!" the 10-year-old cried Saturday afternoon. "I didn't mean to do it."

I won't speculate about the level of firearms training this man gave his sons. When I got my carry pistol, the first thing I did was showed it to my daughter (3 at the time) an told her that she must not ever touch it without me or my wife around. And that I'd show it to her any time she wanted, but that I had to be with her.

And I hope and pray that is enough for now.

My condolences to Reddick and his family.

pm

No comments: