ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, March 1, 2010

More on toy gun siezures

Seen on the interwebz, this report from a local tv station:



And about the magazine ..... I think he eventually gets it in correctly, only after trying to insert it in backwards.

Yeah, these are the guys I want interpreting gun laws. Sheesh.

I know it's easy to armchair-quarterback from over here in GA, but this is what I'd do. I'd make as big of a stink of this as I could. First, I'd sue them for taking property without compensation, and seek an injunction or whatever legal manuever's appropriate. Then I'd dare, dare the ATF to show me a converted airsoft gun, no, I'd double dog dare them. I'd also pursue the political angle, following my senators and representatives around asking them what they're going to do about this. Then when they offer a plea deal in court, I'd say hell no, prove what you've accused me of, because you can't.

/rant off/

pm

No comments: