ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, March 1, 2010

But ... they told me ...... (Updated)

They told me they wouldn't do this:
The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today
.
We told you so.

Never trust a Democrat (or a Republican either) politician.

Update: I've been made aware that this article is over a year old. I would contend that it doesn't matter ..... Obama is vehemently anti-gun.

How he'll get around all of this is the same as he's always done 'I didn't do it, my Atty General/Homeland Security/ HHS bubba did it - what can I do?'.

What can you do, indeed. How about resign?

We told you so.

pm

No comments: