ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, October 22, 2012

This administration ...

.
... is absolutely the worst in my memory:

State had watched the attack unfold in real time at Foggy Bottom through its security video system, a fact that got revealed at the House Oversight Committee hearings.  That’s why State insisted that they had never considered this a “spontaneous demonstration” that “spun out of control,” as Rice insisted on five Sunday talk shows and as Carney tried to claim two days earlier. 
 Watched ... in real time.

And apparently had popcorn while they did.

Look, if Sean Smith posted his concerns to someone not connected with the State Dept, one can only assume that there was a lot more official communication of the potential danger. I'm just an average former Marine, but if I hear that someone in my employ is in fear (and I have the US military at my disposal), I'm gonna get some force on station ... especially if it's an Arab country and it just happens to be Sept 11. And in the event that American citizens are killed, then the host country will pay a hundred-fold ... immediately.

But not this administration; if you're going to make an omelet, you gotta break a few eggs.

That is absolutely unacceptable.

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Concur, unacceptable is the MINIMUM I'd say, and criminal is more like it...