ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I wonder why ...

.
... this gentleman is a former network news analyst?

Barely 10 days before the election, the persistent whiff of scandal surrounding Barack Obama exploded into the banner headlines of a cover-up – at least among certain press outlets. Everything changed Friday afternoon with the stunning revelations by Fox News that CIA operatives defending the embattled consulate in Benghazi, Libya, called three times for emergency assistance while the attack was in progress. Each time, they were shamefully turned down. One of those defenders, Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, was apparently able to use a laser designator to pin-point the location of the mortar that eventually killed him. It would have been an easy shot for American pilots had any been ordered to respond. Another new and critical detail: An American drone was overhead transmitting live video of the battle scene below.
Oh ...

I was an artilleryman in the Marine Corps (FDC, if you must know!) so I was pretty far from any real action, but this kind of shit really burns me up. Yes, we're talking about Libya ... I'm sure it's not on anyone's short list of vacation spots. But Jesus H Christ, if you're going to have personnel in country and they call for help, you'd better help.

I'd also mention that, though I don't know that much about former SEALS, I'd imagine it would pay a person not to get on their bad side.

pm

No comments: