ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, February 15, 2010

How much do we know about firearms?

I was at Sunday dinner (held every week at my wifes' grandmother's house-rural) yesterday, walking the dog. It was snowing, and I wasn't really paying attention when I heard what sounded like a woodpecker, but more ...... insistent. I perked my ears and listened ... there it was again, only this time I recognized it: submachine gun! Someone was blowing through some ammo as fast as they could change mags! Then as fast as they could load the mags!

I had to chuckle ...... I wondered how many people were wetting their pants.

Any way, I told wife's uncle to listen and he heard it, too. But then he said something that kinda surprised me.

'I thought those were illegal.'

Now, I'm nowhere near the most knowledgable guy on firearms around, but I have to wonder how much of a secret it is that you can indeed own full auto weapons. And bazookas ...... and howitzers ...... and grenades.

Just takes that majik $200 tax stamp.

So, just how secret is Class III knowledge?

pm

No comments: