ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, January 2, 2014

You keep using that word ...

.
... I do not think it means what you think it means:

WES MOORE: You know what's interesting? You talk about your kids and the big challenges for Obamacare and the rollout. How do we get the young and the healthy to sign up for health care? Which it was a dynamic prior to Obamacare. How do we get the young, how do we get the healthy, to -- that's the reason they came up with the plan.
SNYDERMAN: I made my kids sign up. Because I just said this is your patriotic duty.
 Patriotic duty my hairy ass. Nancy Snyderman is a dyed-in-the-wool statist, which is why she's the medical editor of one of the major media networks. There is no government intervention that she disagrees with.

pm

No comments: