ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, May 6, 2013

Bad happenings on my mountain ...

.
There was a bike race in my area this weekend, and a fatality. The rain was terrible.

Some of the participants have the right perspective:
"The sport is not without risk, and unfortunately we had a fatality," said ride participant Joe Baird of Kentucky.
And Joe isn't the only one:
"Some of the times you think that maybe I shouldn't participate right now, maybe we should just throw in the towel, because it was really unsafe," said Raymond Jennings of Dallas.
 Maybe I shouldn't participate ...

The comments are the typical 'Bikes should stay off the road' vs 'We have Rights!. I won't get into that mud pit now, but at least the media in this case chose to quote some who displayed some respect for reality.

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sorry to hear that...