ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Regarding those pencil dicks ...

.
... Bob Costas and Jason Whitlock:

Gentlemen: I see that you have chosen to use the horrific crime of the murder of Kasandra Perkins to express your belief that guns are the problem, not the men who wield them. I am utterly certain that you believe that you have the moral high ground on this matter. I am equally certain that such a belief is appallingly wrong, not to mention terribly misogynistic. Why do I say this? Because had your desires on gun control been in place, I would not be alive to be writing this now. 
Alexthechick is a frequent commentor at Ace of Spades HQ  ... glad to know she gets around!

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Concur. Well said...