ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, December 28, 2012

I can only hope ... (Update)

.
... this guy is right:

When you argue for a living, you can tell how an argument is going for you. The evidence and my gut both tell me that the liberals have lost control of the gun control narrative. 

Not for lack of trying – it was almost as if they were poised to leap into action across the political, media and cultural spectrum the second the next semi-human creep shot up another “gun free zone.” This was their big opening to shift the debate and now it’s closing. They’ve lost, and they are going nuts. 
Mr Schlichter details several reasons for his assertion that the gun grabbers have lost. RTWT

As far as individual action, I've sent emails to all of my national reps, and I've emailed my state reps letting them know that at the least I favor allowing teachers who are permitted to carry while at school. After all, if you can't be trusted with a firearm you shouldn't be loose in polite company.

Update: I saw that Sebastian has a post on this and it caused me to think. If and when this gets introduced by Sen Feinstein, do we as firearm enthusiasts have the nuts to call for a vote on the full bill immediately?

pm

No comments: