ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Unless your wife bought you one for Father's Day ...

.
... don't mess around with no cheap table saw!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my wife ... dearly. And when she came home with that table saw from Lowe's, I was beside myself, becauses that's something that I would have never bought for myself. I loved that table saw.

But when it went on the fritz (and 2/3 of the cost to repair it) I started looking around for another one. Craigslist to the rescue!

Found an older Unisaw in Knoxville (built in the 60's) that a gentleman had rescued fneverneverrom an industrial concern. He had replaced the 3-phase motor with a single phase motor and included the 3-phase motor with the saw.

Complete running Unisaw, extra motor, blade guard, crosscut gauge and 2 crosscut sleds - $500!

Sold.

I am in woodworking heaven.

pm

No comments: