ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Libertarianism ...

... happens to people:

One of my responsibilities was to read the Patriot Act and bring the bank into compliance. Yeah. I read the whole damn thing. I saw every bit of infringement on personal liberty. I suddenly became a lot more interested in what my Congress critters were doing out there in the pretty building. Any idea that I had about the government being benevolent went out the window. Our response to being attacked by pure evil was not to vaporize them, but instead to gouge the freedoms of the citizens of this great nation.

Jennifer's post is kinda unrelated to the quote I pulled, but it made me think about that old adage.

How hard are we to wish that an individual experiences a libertarian-generating moment? I believe there's going to be a interesting financial push towards that very soon.

pm

No comments: