ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, September 9, 2011

I didn't watch the President ...

... but I trust Jeff to paraphrase him accurately:

I propose we create more jobs. I propose we fix the economy. I propose the wealthy stop being fat-assed pigs and pay their fair share. I propose Congress stop fucking around and figure out a way to get that all done.

I propose reforming the tax code to make it so that fat cats don’t get special treatment. To do that, I propose a bunch of new specialized additions to the tax code.

I propose a bunch of new programs, which will be paid for by cutting the rate of future deficit spending so that we responsibly raise the debt and deficit more slowly.


Yeah, that about covers it.

pm

No comments: