ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our judicial system really can work ...

... as long as citizens do it right:

Jurors cried and felt 'sick to their stomachs' after voting to acquit Casey Anthony of murdering her two-year-old daughter, one of the jury members revealed.

In the first interview with one of the jurors who made the decision, which has outraged much of America, Jennifer Ford told how the jury felt there was not enough evidence to convict the 25-year-old.

'I did not say she was innocent,' said Ms Ford, 32. 'I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be.'

Please keep in mind that I know nothing beyond what the media has reported, but I believe in my heart that Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee. And from what I saw in the media, the prosecution didn't have nearly enough positive evidence that she did it.

It's tragic, yes ... but I think it was the right verdict.

pm

No comments: