ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A very important question ...

... that almost never gets asked:

I went back into the house and talked to my wife. I told her that things were going to get out of control, that the cops would never stop, the politicians who govern them would never back down. Is it worth it? Is it? What do we leave our children when we go? Do we leave a budding movement toward liberty, or a collectivist hell? Do we preside over the last full gasp of liberty on the planet? Is that the legacy that you want carved into your headstone?

Indeed, 'Is it worth it?'.

I've come close on this blog of advocating violence; I don't really think I need to, I'm just telling you - that's where we are headed, like it or not.

Be ready.

pm

No comments: