ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My wrap-up post ...

... about the Luckygunner blog shoot.

I'm not much of a picture taker, so I'll have to link the others who took lots of pictures of all of the carnage.

The shoot was a great opportunity to 1) shoot full-auto weapons, 2) meet some famous bloggers, and 3) enjoy the company of some of the finest individuals around. I regret that I didn't get to talk shop with many people, but there's always next year. Kevin Baker even suggested I go to the Gun Blogger Rendezvous in Vegas, where there'll be more time for idle chit chat.

That being said, I hope next year to go with more of an idea of what to expect (this was my first ever gunblogger event) and have an idea of things I want to accomplish. Plus I'm going to get on the firing line to shoot some of the iconic weapons I haven't shot (the MG 42 is awesome!).

Thanks go out to Luckygunner (especially Angela, who did a fine job organizing her first event!), Magtech and Sellier & Bellot ammunition, Technoframes and Rangemaster for sponsoring this event ... everyone there had a great time.

Finally, I wanted you to know that it wasn't all fun and games at Luckygunner. They only allowed us to get 150 rds at a time to shoot (at a full-auto shoot, no less!). They did, however, have the Luckygunner Ammo Girls.

The things I do for you guys ...

pm

No comments: