ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

About the Luckygunner banner ...

... I have joined the ranks of those trying to make money with a blog - well, sorta.

I signed up as a Luckygunner affiliate after they unveiled their affiliate program at the blogger shoot Memorial Day weekend. I have never thought that my blogging would make money, and I really wasn't interested in monetizing the blog.

Until John Richardson asked if he could donate his funds earned to the Second Amendment Foundation. Now there's a good idea!

So that's what I've done ... every dollar I make through the Luckygunner affiliate program is donated directly to the SAF; I get nothing but the satisfaction of getting a few dollars to people who could use it.

Remember, this blog is for me ... in the mean time, click on the banner and check out what Luckygunner has to offer, and if they have something that interests you ... you know what to do!

pm

FTC disclaimer: since I don't get any of the money, I feel quite comfortable telling the FTC to cozy up to my rosey, chapped ass.

No comments: