ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, March 28, 2011

Not the best examples

Two men (one drunk), a dog and firearms:

An argument between two armed neighbors over a dog and its feces escalated to a shootout in rural Mississippi, sending one neighbor to the hospital with injuries from shotgun pellets and the other neighbor to jail.

Terry Tenhet, 52, told The Associated Press he was struck Wednesday in both hands, the shoulder, chest and side by the spray of pellets from shotgun blasts fired by his neighbor, Jerry Blasingame, 60. The wounds are not life-threatening.

Washington County Sheriff's Assistant Chief Deputy Billy Barber said Tenhet was angry at Blasingame because he thought Blasingame's mixed-breed dog had defecated in his lawn.


Not the best situation. I would have called the police to start a paper trail, just in case I would have had to shoot someone. Not sure I'd shoot a man over a dog, unless he came to my house looking to hurt my dog.

I make sure I know what my neighbor's dogs do as far as pooping. My neighbor across the way lets his dog (Great Dane) poop in the neighbors yard, so I know that I'll get no complaints from him if my dog poops in his yard.

pm

No comments: