ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, October 15, 2010

If I were president ...

... then we would have David Hartley's body as quickly as humanly possible. You know why?

Because the very second I thought the Mexicans were not doing everything possible to find Mr Hartley's body, I'd have put three of the largest possible Coast Guard or Navy (preferably Navy) gunships on that lake to look myself.

And when the Mexicans stared bleating about invasions and such, I'd put a ban on travel to Cancun and Cozomel, and then invited El Presiente to STFU unless he knew what was good for him.

It is absolutely unconscionable that we're not recovering Hartleys body ourselves ..... it's fucking Mexico, ferchrissakes! Not like it's a trade dispute with China or the Soviet Union.

Mexico? Good grief.

pm

No comments: