ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I think I've noticed this before

Mr Codrea gets a report from the front lines:

Three different friends in the last 90 days have informed me that while they were target shooting at public ranges in N kalifornia (2 using AR 15's, 1 using an Armalite) that other shooters on the firing line complained - and in one instance called the police because they thought my friends were shooting illegal assault rifles -

In the case where the police were called, the police actually showed up and checked out the rifle. In the other two cases, each person was forced to prove to the satisfaction OF THE OTHER SHOOTER(s) that the guns were not prohibited or that they were licensed
Fuds, one and all.

I posted about who was the most dependable to defend someone else's firearm rights (hint: it's not the NRA).

Some things never change .....

pm

No comments: