ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, August 6, 2010

What did he expect?

Finding a dog ... at a dog park:

Stunned dog owners and residents of a Severn neighborhood are shocked that authorities won't be charging a federal police officer who shot and killed a Siberian husky Monday night at a community dog park.

You really need to read the article, because I can't go through it all with you here.

I've lived around dogs all my life; no pit bulls, and mostly small dogs (Pekingese as a small boy, Cocker Spaniels and the like when I got older) but dogs never the less. And I've got a word of advice to pansy dog owners:

Dogs play rough. Sometimes it even looks like they're not playing. If you can't wrap your pea-brain around this, then find your dog another home.

But if you ask an owner to get control of his dog, the least you should do is give them a chance to do so before you start showing folks how small your penis is.

And though it doesn't say in the article, if you don't identify yourself and you shoot my dog, expect have yourself put on the ground at gunpoint, in the push-up position, 'cuz I don't give a rat's ass who you are at that point.

pm

No comments: