ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, April 23, 2010

Just a thought

I was cruising the internet, and I ran across a couple of Katrina-era videos. I've seen them before, but watching them again got my mind whirling once again.



It is absolutely astounding to me that there were not deaths (on the LE side) resulting from this activity (disregard Danziger Bridge), especially in the wealthier neighborhood.

And Col Bible, you didn't have to do what you did. If you had a pair, you'd have resigned your commission on the spot. Instead, you oversaw the gross violation of the 2nd and 3rd amendments (so I guess you violated your military oath as well). Go back to OK and get the fuck out of the military.

I fear that until law enforcement officers start taking bullets to the head, this shit will continue.

pm

No comments: