ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I have a question.

.
I've been watching all of the hand-wringing and panty-wetting being done on our side about the Chipotle and other incidents, and I keep hearing that open carry is subjected to gun grabs. One particular individual even made the statement that there are "numerous instances within the last few years.".

Now I asked for cites, since there have been 'numerous' instances and so should be relatively easy to document. And trying to give the benefit of the doubt, I ask you, gentle reader, how many is 'numerous' and over how many years would you allow these instances to have happened.

Because said individual gave me three (and arguably only two).

pm

No comments: