ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brett Kimberlin ...

.
... douchebag terrorist:

Over the past year, Aaron Walker (who blogged as “Aaron Worthing”), Patterico, Liberty Chick, and now Stacy McCain have been targeted by convicted Speedway bomber Brett Kimberlin because they dared to mention his criminal past or assisted others who did. The late Andrew Breitbart warned about Kimberlin and company.

I have spoken directly with both Patterico and Aaron about their ongoing battles.

The mainstream press, not just the conservative blogosphere, needs to hear and report their stories.

I've heard a little about terrorist douchebag Brett Kimberlin in the past, but I didn't know he'd not only not eased up, but rather doubled-down on the until-someone-kicks-my-ass-I'll-keep-doing-this shit.

Apparently, some people want to try the kinder, gentler approach.

I'll play ... but we tend to handle things differently in rural America.

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Concur, as they say, I've got 500 acres and a backhoe...