ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The more of this I read ...

.
... the more I realize that police are just poorly-trained:

The officers, who were standing in the road, said the dog started to circle the three officers and "bumped" into one of the officer’s legs, police said. The first officer deemed the dog a threat and fired a shot toward the animal. A second officer fired two more shots.

The dog "bumped" into an officers leg and so deserves to be shot?

I'm not that up on the deputies in my area, but I just can't imagine any of them being scared of even a pit bull that circles and bumps into a leg.

I wonder if there's any dash video of this incident, because if there is, I'll bet the behaviour of the dog is not really all that threatening.

pm

No comments: